Rowan Bridal LLC Ordering Policy
As with all companies, we must have terms and conditions. Ours are pretty simple, really.
1. Choose your gown/Measure yourself carefully/Order said gown
2. We call and verify measurements and color of said gown/s
3. We ship your special gown
4. You receive your special gown and LOVE it...unless you don't.
If number 4 happens, just give us a call or send us an email and we can exchange the gown for you. You can switch it out for any other size/color/style that we carry.
Please contact us right away if you see you need an exchange (within 3 business days ideally), and we will email you a return authorization number. This number is good for an additional 3 business days, so this gives you 8 days to work with.
Unfortunately, since all of our gowns are special ordered, we do NOT offer refunds, but we’ll be glad to exchange or give you store credit to use for a future event.
PLEASE be aware that there are shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee on all exchanges/returns for store credits. This is absolutely NOT done to punish our lovely customers. Since all of our gowns are special orders, the designers will not take them back for credit (yes, it bums us out, too!). The restocking fee helps to cover the new shipping charges we will incur on your behalf for them to ship the new gown to us. As we're all painfully aware, along with everything else, shipping costs have risen drastically and this helps us to off-set the costs to keep our prices low for everyone, including you when you hopefully come back to purchase from us again. Just follow the steps below for a smooth exchange:
- All sales are final after 8 days. We can only assume that you’ve inspected, tried on and love your gown!
- If, upon inspecting your gown, you find damage, please contact us right away. Though we do inspect each gown thoroughly before it leaves our facility, we are human. If your gown has any type of damage, we will replace it with the same size/color/style at no additional charge to you. If you change styles/sizes/colors, the restocking fee will apply.
- If you find that the gown isn’t working for you for whatever reason, please contact us right away and we will give you a RA# to send the gown back for exchange/store credit.
- Packages must be postmarked back to us within 8 days of receipt. If a package is not postmarked within that time, it may automatically be rejected by the hard-working shipping contractor who dispatches and retrieves our packages for us.
- PLEASE call or email if you have an issue that refuses to conform to our return window (within reason, of course!). We’re not unreasonable and will listen to your dilemma with understanding ears.
- NO exchanges or store credits will be issued after the wear date for obvious reasons.
- A restocking fee of 20% will apply to exchanges and credits. Store credit cannot be applied to shipping charges. You will need to cover this charge when you choose your new item.
- All returns are carefully inspected, so PLEASE do the same before you send it back. The gown must return to us exactly the way it went out: no pet hair, no deodorant marks or perfume, no alterations, and with all tags, bags and hangers intact. If you have inside pets, it is best if you store the gown away from them in an area that is free of pet hair. The plastic coverings over the gowns are magnets for many things – especially pet hair! If the gown comes back damaged or with any of the above afflictions, we WILL send it back to you at your expense and no exchange or credit will be given. This is a rare event, but it can and does happen.
- If you choose store credit, it is valid for an entire year before it expires. Exception may apply at our discretion.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR CLEARANCE ITEMS
- Thank you for choosing Rowan Bridal!
- Shipping & Delivery
- Rowan Bridal makes every effort to get your item/s to you as quickly as possible. Sometimes, especially if the item is popular, it may take a little longer due to the gown becoming sold out. Our normal delivery time is within 2 weeks. If the item is on back-order, it could take an additional 2 weeks. If you need your item right away or if your event is within the next month, we strongly suggest that you call or email for availability prior to ordering. We have access to thousands of styles that are not yet on our website, so if we are unable to get the original dress, we can most likely get you something nearly identical for the same great price.
- Any cancellation made AFTER the gown/s have been ordered and shipped to us from the factory, will incur a 50% restocking fee. The gowns CANNOT be sent back to the factory once they have been ordered.Thank you for your understanding!
Rowan Bridal ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Rowan Bridal ships to most international locations.
(Locations within Africa are excluded from our shipping options at this time.) The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Our standard shipping charges are:
Within the US and US territories: $15.00
US Express mail within the US and territories: $45.00 (must call to upgrade to this option)
If you have questions or would like to upgrade your shipping, please call 724-628-1847
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Rowan Bridal is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Sales Tax
- Rowan Bridal charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.